What can you do at Sioux City Libraries?
Your Briar Cliff University ID allows you borrowing privileges at these Sioux City Library Cooperative members:
- Morningside College
- Sioux City Public Library (non-resident fees waived when current BCU id is presented),
- Western Iowa Tech Community College
- Marian Health
- St. Luke's Regional Medical Center
- Sioux City Community Schools
- Bishop Heelan Catholic Schools
Your BCU ID will be your library card at these institutions. Be prepared to show additional identification on your first visit to these libraries. Circulation policies of each library are enforced when using this service.
An additional service of this cooperative is that you can return items you borrow from these libraries to the BCU campus library. The items will be checked in by the owning library according to the date you bring the items to us.
For more information about the Sioux City Library Cooperative visit the Bishop Mueller Library.